THE LEGEND BETTER AGAIN
The best “One quiver kite” on the planet still gets better over the years.
Incredible control is coupled with a handling experience you will never forget. No matter what your level or style, the BANDIT is the kite that delivers.
- Huge riding range
- Playful in all conditions
- Worry-free auto-relaunch
- Extraordinary maneuverability
- Perfect balance between power delivery and lateral pull
- Precise speed control
- Ultimate link for a perfect feedback from your kite
- Huge Riding Range: The fantastic gust handling and depower range of the new Bandit means that you’ll enjoy every session, regardless of the conditions.
- Extraordinary manoeuvrability & responsiveness: It’s like flying a fighter jet instead of a passenger plane!
- Ultimate link : The new Bandit is an extension of your body that performs in harmony with you; this unique link means that as soon as you’ve thought about the turn, the kite is already making it with a perfect feeling and control.
- Maximum comfort thanks to a smooth and consistent power delivery & reduced lateral pull
- The perfect fusion of all our knowledge, the latest materials and technology means you can enjoy a kite that excels in all disciplines and makes every session one to remember.
How do you improve the Bandit?
Every year we ask ourselves this question, and each year there follows another question, what are we looking for? Our primary focus is to develop the wind range, the lateral pull of the kite, the feedback and feeling at the bar and the maneuverability. After eleven years of constant enrichment, we focused on specific areas to channel our efforts and achieve our goals with the twelfth edition of the Bandit.
This has always been a key are for the Bandit, a wider wind range means you can enjoy longer sessions in more varied conditions. Just because a kite works across a wide range though doesn’t mean it is good. Enhancing the effective “Riding Range” was the goal for the designers and testers; this is the range of wind in which you can perform all your tricks. You’ll find the Bandit allows you to ride at your best regardless of the conditions.
The ultimate link
There is a special link between the rider, wind and the water. Your connection to the kite is crucial, it is how you feel the power from the wind, and it provides the control as well. The feelings we get when we are kiting are always different, the wind is constantly changing and so too is the water we ride on. With predictable and consistent power delivery and incredible bar feedback, the new Bandit ensures every session is a good session. There will be no more complaints about gusty winds or struggling for control when overpowered.
At F-One we believe that we’re happier when we are riding smaller kites. 7-9m kites are always the most fun to fly, as they are so reactive. This year the handling on the new Bandit has been further improved so that every kite feels smaller in the sky. You’ll find the 12m flies like a 9m and that feeling is priceless.
Smooth power delivery
Many kiters don’t fully appreciate the importance of lateral pull in their kites. When we ride, we are always fighting the forces from the kite by edging the board to create forward motion. For many years we have been working to reduce the lateral pull felt by the rider, this means you can enjoy longer, more comfortable sessions with less effort. The new Bandit offers the perfect balance between power and lateral pull, with fantastic low end and incredible comfort in the middle and at the top of the wind range. Edging has never been so easy, your jumps will be even bigger, and your board is released.
DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered, with the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite.
Our fast inflation & deflation valve.
Once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip.
Kites with extended de-power ranges sustain more pressure across the canopy as they experience an increased frequency of use over a wider wind range.
TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.